Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to start really, but I told myself that I would try blogging. The past year or so has been pretty crazy for me personally. As a photographer and a creative person that can be good or bad. For me, it hasn't been that great. I have lost my way creatively. I am not really happy with what I make and inspiration does not come as easily as it once did.

So, I am finally taking the advice of some friends and committing myself to taking some time to focus on my photography, getting back into making jewelry and doing whatever else comes to me that is creative. I will try to do this for the next year. Since photography is my main artistic outlet, I will try to focus on a couple of key projects that I am most passionate about and experiment a little bit when the mood strikes.

This blog is to be a journal of sorts to keep me actively involved in my projects; to keep me accountable in a way. For discussion, I'll toss in whatever creative endeavors I have going at any moment - photos, jewelry, paper arts, even cooking. Photos all along the way, I promise.